By Sven-Tage Teodorsson
Read or Download Anaxagoras' Theory of Matter (Studia Graeca Et Latina Gothoburgensia) PDF
Similar education books
Post 12 months be aware: First released in 1990
This quantity has been constructed as a right away results of a convention subsidized by way of the foreign Academy for study in studying Disabilities, held on the collage of California at la.
The textual content presents a assessment and critique of present learn within the components of intelligence, social cognition, fulfillment, and subtyping as they relate to studying disabilities. moreover, the concept social habit is a facet of intelligence and the connection among language and interpreting are mentioned intimately through famous specialists.
This publication examines how academics and scholars really cross approximately their lecture room enterprise. It rigorously avoids the assumptions of policy-makers and theorists approximately what must be taking place and specializes in what's taking place. In doing so, Cooper and McIntyre supply: * a close examine how lecturers are responding to the nationwide Curriculum * a special perception into secondary institution scholars as beginners * a grounded research of training and studying concepts drawing at the mental theories of Bruner and Vygotsky The booklet follows on from Donald McIntyre's earlier e-book Making feel of training and may be of curiosity to scholar academics, academics learning for complicated levels and lecturers excited about instructor schooling.
Scholars from negative and working-class households fight to be successful and graduate from an elite college.
- Die Consultingpraxis: Fallstudien mit Losungen fur den Einstieg in die Beratungsbranche
- Advances in Web-Based Learning – ICWL 2004: Third International Conference, Beijing, China, August 8-11, 2004. Proceedings
- The Zen Teacher: Creating Focus, Simplicity, and Tranquility in the Classroom
- What Women Want From Work: Gender and Occupational Choice in the 21st Century (York Studies on Women and Men)
Extra info for Anaxagoras' Theory of Matter (Studia Graeca Et Latina Gothoburgensia)
As a result of such focus, existing data from enterprise records can be combined with selected data from interviews or focus groups to form time series data regarding relations between learning, performance, and expectations. By collecting comparable data at successive times, time series data can document 9 10 EVALUATION FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION trends. The evaluation conclusions can guide decision making by learners, instructors, coordinators, and funders regarding their investment of time and resources in relation to benefit.
For this reason, ongoing evaluation (needs assessment, time series data to identify trends, follow-up studies) is especially valuable. The specific content and characteristics of an educational program can suggest criteria to use for data collection and analysis. For example, the review helped clarify the program characteristics. Such criteria might pertain to enhanced proficiency, program relevance, level of difficulty, learner engagement, and opportunity for practice and application. Clarification of the evaluation purpose can also help decide on a desirable level of evaluation.
14. Use standards to ensure quality of evaluation. 15. Analyze data to produce useful evaluations. 16. Include meta-evaluation where appropriate. 17. Use evaluation to enhance program vitality. 11 12 EVALUATION FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION The main challenges to leadership on behalf of program evaluation are not technical but interpersonal; they regard planning, conducting, and especially using the evaluation. Resistance is commonplace. Another challenge is to help stakeholders revise their understanding of current and desired program functioning, with the help of evaluation conclusions.